From GEWar Manual
Soldiers are the basic elements of the game because you need them to attack or defend cities.
- You can only build armies in your homebase, but you can recruit troops when your army is in your homebase or one of your cities.
- You can only direct your armies to a city or homebase.
- Armies need oil to move. When an army stops moving, it doesn't need oil anymore. See Army Movement
- You can disband your army anytime, but you can only disband the whole army, not just get rid of some of the troops. You will not get any compensation when disbanding an army.
- Armies have hit points. They tell you the fighting strength of your army. Hit points are determined by multiplying the number of troops in the army by the total experience level of the army. The experience level can be increased with better training, better equipment, and by combat. The hit point system helps by allowing an army to take on bigger armies that have less experience.
- The less troops in an army, the smaller its cost per day.
- The upkeep does not increase linearly anymore, but exponentially.
- The controls for your soldiers are the Your Armies page which shows all armies in a table and the Army Details page which can be accessed from the Your Armies page by clicking on the army name.