From GEWar Manual
Please check the GEWar Forum for the complete list of GEWar Rules for game and forums!
There you will always find the latest version of the GEWar Rules and its updates.
What is considered Cheating And What is Not
- Playing with more than 1 account.
- Hacking the system and not letting Luke or the Mods know how you did it.
- Using scripts for any purpose and not letting Luke or the GEWar Police know how you did it.
- Profitting from the item 2 and item 3.
- Exploiting a known bug or a bug you found out. If you found a bug, post in the Bug Section of the Support Forum.
If staff finds out that you are cheating (no matter how) you may be permanently banned without previous warning!
Cheating is NOT:
- Spying or paying for information on other alliances, or trading alliance information (though remember, creating a fake account for this purpose is cheating).
- Breaking an alliance or individual agreement without notice, or attacking someone while they are not active.
- Sending bullying PMs to another player, but be prepared for the PM to become public.
- If you suspect someone of cheating, don't post a thread about it; let Huxy or Ghetto Bob know about your suspicions via PM. Alternatively, post a private ticket in the HelpCenter