1) Well just recently I believe it was Starchy who said that army interception and splitting would not be instituted this reset, what about next reset?
2) Would anyone be opposed to a jeweling leaderboard being added to the Hall of Fame page for each reset? Obviously it shouldn't be posted during a reset but afterwards whats the harm?
3) Anyway that on the My account page, or on a public page we add a ticker with how many troops (experience) killed and lost by each player? I believe staff mentioned they were working on this months ago, but haven't heard anything about it recently.
4) Can we do away with being able to train armies and just have them gain experience as they battle? that would obviously eliminate the issue that was exploited this round, and as we all know the %'s of increase are not exactly correct as is (ie. hard training says +.45, but the army actually goes to 1.55 exp, and if you do hard training twice in a row without refreshing it gives you 2.0 exp)
5) FOR MOBILE USERS: We NEED to find a way to make city and homebase list menu's (for sending armies) searchable or easier to scroll through on phones. I'm using the Fascinate and have talked to other Android users (not sure about iPhone) and there's no other way then to feverishly run my finger across the screen 1000 times to get to cities that start with letters that fall late in the alphabet.
This is an open forum, not meant to complain about lack of features, any other simple fix or change suggestions would be greatly appreciated I'm sure
I think war might be God's way of teaching us geography. -Paul Rodriguez
Ditto on the mobile part, i would like to be able to send more armies to the same destination, but that might be asking for too much, lol. I have a Motorola Milestone-Android also-.
I loved army interception and splitting, and would love to see that back.
About army experience, i also agree, i´m almost sure that noone uses the weapons options, and that everyone would train their armies until having the 2x EXP, implying one extra click, every time someone created an army to attack.
I also would like to see any incarnation of score back into the game, it was a great way to have some bragging rights to show