The 'Bird Migration' 11 October - GEWar
GEWar

Go Back   GEWar > Blogs > tonie

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The 'Bird Migration' 11 October

Submit "The 'Bird Migration' 11 October" to Digg Submit "The 'Bird Migration' 11 October" to del.icio.us Submit "The 'Bird Migration' 11 October" to StumbleUpon Submit "The 'Bird Migration' 11 October" to Google Submit "The 'Bird Migration' 11 October" to Blinklist
Posted 10-10-2009 at 11:29 PM by tonie
Updated 10-11-2009 at 12:34 AM by tonie

Yes, The Early Birds are back, for the not-knowing around here, The Early Birds was an alliance on The 'alpha game' which controlled at some point Africa, Europe, The America's, and some minor parts of Asia, but when internal struggles occured, the alliance collapsed, and the birds flew away.

Anyways, The Birds are back, where will the birds migrate this year?

First, The Birds seized the capital of the so-called-democratic European Union, Brussels, owned by 'airbus', two reasons, first birds hate airbusses, and second... birds, like humans, are greedy.

Anyway, describing the intensive battle of Brussels, or rather post a picture made by our starreporter Mr. Eagleeye:

A Pigeon attacking a undercover EU-agent.

EU-President 'Airbus'

To conclude, The Birds invaded the EU airspace around 22:45, october 10th, and caused one big chaos, around 11.000 EU-citiezens have died in this massacre. Also around 4,500 patriotic birds have died, in respect of them 10 October is considered a national holiday or 'The Birds Freedom Day'.

New Fashion: A shirt with the Independance Logo.

P.S= The Birds are still looking for some skilled commanders who can lead the crows, ducks and pigeons to victory, PM if interested
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 17163 Comments 7 Edit Tags
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment

Very enjoyable blog. Kinda reminds me of the Al-Gewaria posts of the past
  2. Old Comment
    haha, Thanks for your comment Luke!

Expect new updates when the migration progresses....

(And offcourse a nice way, to make my proud alliance more known, and maybe get some new members, because its not very coasy right now, sitting alone in my bird nest )

Also I hope you could read the blog well , because my English is not that good.
  3. Old Comment
    I remember the birds... they were a good alliance that did well! Hope you guys keep it up
  4. Old Comment
    I would normally like to wish you the best of luck, but as a member of JPF, who also stakes an interest in Euroland, I do not particulary wish you to take over Euroland

I do however wish you lots of fun during the process of starting an alliance, and playing the new version GEwar.
  5. Old Comment
    I was there ! a bird... good luck.. Hi , Tonie !
  6. Old Comment
    I was a bird catcher in that days

This blog is entertaining!
  7. Old Comment
    I was also a bird catcher lol good times hehe