10k in DOND - GEWar
GEWar

Go Back   GEWar > Blogs > Bskap

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

10k in DOND

Submit "10k in DOND" to Digg Submit "10k in DOND" to del.icio.us Submit "10k in DOND" to StumbleUpon Submit "10k in DOND" to Google Submit "10k in DOND" to Blinklist
Posted 03-03-2014 at 09:49 PM by Bskap

10k in DOND, the highest winnings possible and at the start of the round when DOND first opens it helps people pull ahead and gives you a financially spending ability. Though in my playing style for DOND I always go for the highest amount. I have this round never dealt.

But 10k is the epitome of success for an average DONDer. Now I think that if a irresponsible player receiving this it is like someone who just made it big in sports. They received their first big paycheck and immediately want to buy a Ferrari and put the down payment down for some ridiculously large mansion. Just like in DOND someone who wins 10k might spend it on a huge army that they use a few times then gets intercepted. Just think the constructive things you could have done with all those geos. You could have made 2 armies of 50k or 4 armies of 25k either of those amounts would allow you to get more cities.
The sudden influx of cash (not talking about the player ) completely changes ones finances.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

Comments welcomed. Good DONDing to everyone
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5278 Comments 0 Edit Tags
Total Comments 0

Comments