More new cities... - GEWar
GEWar

Go Back   GEWar > Blogs > Prophet

Rate this Entry

More new cities...

Submit "More new cities..." to Digg Submit "More new cities..." to del.icio.us Submit "More new cities..." to StumbleUpon Submit "More new cities..." to Google Submit "More new cities..." to Blinklist
Posted 07-26-2011 at 06:30 AM by Prophet

So I added a bunch of cities over the weekend. Our number is now 2,265 (started the round with 1368). Our population total is 1,732,312,215 (25.57%). That should overwhelm the larger alliances and combined with the cost to move troops around the world it "should" give new players and smaller alliances a chance to find some cities without intimidation (well less intimidation).

I have another batch of cities I'm building up, but I don't think I'll be releasing anything new next weekend. Cities are becoming harder to come by, and I'm trying to focus my energy on Africa and Russia (and probably China) to fill in more of the map. Anyone that can point me to a good KMZ/KML (preferably in English) would have my deepest thanks.

So with all of these news cities we will probably be holding a geos for city images sometime this round (see this thread). I don't know when or what the payout will be, but I'm sure the staff will come up with something worthwhile.

So what else am I doing? Well still working on multiple attack types as my biggest priority. Lucky for me I know what I want to do so it's just a matter of getting the code to write itself...Yeah like that ever happens.

I'm also looking into adding more resource cities. The drawback there is I don't just want the same, mildly useless, resource cities that don't tie into the game. Real suggestions, that aren't too wordy (but wordy enough so I understand them) would be a plus. This won't happen in the next month or two, but it will happen eventually.

Anyway, that's it for now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9501 Comments 2 Edit Tags
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well atleast I'd like the next resource city not to have a waiting period, but get more expensive on every buy. Ofcourse with a maximum to buy(perhaps still use a field that gets full).
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah same here...Then I want to retro-fit the rest of the resources to do the same.